This event is sold out!
Facilitated by Debra Mugnani Monroe,
President of Monroe Personnel Service, LLC / Temptime
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
5:00-5:30 pm Registration
5:30-7:00 pm Speed Networking
San Francsico Chamber of Commerce Boardroom
235 Montgomery Street, 12th Floor
Find it difficult to connect with the right people at networking events? Not meeting as many people as you could because you are caught in one long converation? Hesitant to walk up and start a conversation with someone new?
- Join us for this popular program focused on making connections.
- Engage in facilitated meetings with at least 20 businesswomen.
- Make a business connection in four minutes or less.
- Expand your network in minutes instead of months.
- Learn to become a connector and introduce your contacts.
Here’s how it works:
In the beginning of the session the facilitator will share her expert networking tips with the group. Then each pair will have a few minutes to introduce themselves and their company. You will explain what you are looking for or the value of your products/services, and then switch. After meeting with everyone on the opposite side of the room, we will break for informal networking.
- Cost is $25 for Chamber members, $35 for non-members.
- Space is limited to 40 participants.
- Make sure to bring 25 or more business cards.
Our group facilitator is Debra Mugnani Monroe, President of Monroe Personnel Service, LLC / Temptime.
Debra Mugnani Monroe has always loved connecting people. Since 1982, she has assisted hundreds of Bay Area businesses in meeting their staffing needs. A native San Franciscan, Debra received a Juris Doctorate from the University of California at Davis and a Bachelor of Arts Degree in History and French from the University of California at Berkeley. She founded Monroe Personnel Service in 1987. Monroe was ranked in the San Francisco Business Times’ Bay Area’s Top 150 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies list for 2000 and 2001.
Register Online Now. Cancellations must occur 48 hours in advance to receive a refund. For more information please contact Nadia Chan at 415-352-8803.