Online registration for this event is now closed. Please register at the door.
Business Success Series
Thursday, May 24, 2012
8:15-8:30 am Registration
8:30-10 am Presentation
SF Chamber Boardroom
235 Montgomery St., 12th Floor
Effective Branding... Explained!
With Ann Jordan, partner/creative director, and Shardul Kiri, partner/creative director, UNIT
How do you develop a successful brand? There are three key components to help you get there, define your company, develop your brand story, and execute against your brand strategy. During this interactive workshop, UNIT partners will guide you through a series of exercises and methodologies that will put you onthe path to brand success.
Define Your Company:
- What service/product does your company provide?
- What do your employees and current customers think your company does?
- What sets your service/product apart from your competition?
- What is your mission statement/business goals?
Develop Your Brand Story:
- What are the three or four key pillars that define your company?
- How are they the same/different from your competition?
- How do these key pillars map back to your mission/goals?
Execute Your Brand Strategy:
- How do you communicate effectively with your target audience?
- How do these various communication mediums work together/separately?
- Don’t create a rubber stamp solution.
- We’ll review a few communication mediums in more detail and discuss what makes them effective and ineffective.
Register Online Now. Cost: $25 for Chamber members, $35 for prospective members if paid by May 22nd; $5 additional after May 22nd and at the door. Cancellations must occur 48 hours in advance to receive a refund. For more information please contact Nadia Chan at 415-352-8803. A light breakfast will be provided.